2016/02/28

London bits

For the first time I'm here not in the summer. I just did a short walk in St. James's Park, wondering how is this possible to see the proper flowers blooming in the cold February ...



Robert is admiring the trees

 One of my favourite motives...windows (maybe this is the answer why I still haven't switched to Apple ;))


It was all about the daffodils... everyone had to take a photo of those yellow gentlemen 


I wasn't the exception


A flower bed


Daisies and primroses. In Polish we called 'primrose' more like 'primspring' which is lovely, in my humble opinion, and also quite accurate. Oh, come one, there is not even a shadow of a rose in the primrose!


 Self-portrait with the primroses. They used to grow in our garden and they took me back to my childhood. 


And another flower from my childhood, the grape hyacinth


Just a leafless tree, but still a beauty




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz